What is Umbrella?
You will receive a full welcome pack when you onboard with CPL. If you want to know a bit more about how it all works and the many benefits of using our umbrella solution, this quick guide will take you through some aspects of the solution, and associated payroll processes.
Step 1: Send your timesheet to your agency
Step 2: We send an invoice to the agency
Step 3: Your agency sends money to Carlin.
Step 4: We calculate your deductions like Tax & NI
Step 5: Carlin issue your payslip by email or portal
Step 6: Carlin, send your money to your bank.
How does it work?
You will be employed on a full-time permanent basis by Carlin. There will be lots of contractors working for Carlin. Carlin will issue invoices for the services you perform, chase agencies/end clients for payment. When money is received, it will ensure that you are paid as an employee, with the right levels of tax and national insurance deducted.
Carlin partnership will:
- Accurately calculate your tax and national insurance.
- Submit accurate information to the HMRC using real-time information.
- Allow you to claim expenses where applicable and agreed.
- Pay your wages using same day faster payments.
- Make sure you have the correct tax code to avoid overpaying tax.
- Provide insurance cover, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity & Employers Liability.
- Ensure full compliance with the HMRC.
What makes us different?
Our team pride themselves on their service, ensuring the important things are taken care of and you get paid accurately and promptly.
You will be alocated your own dedicated support contact who will be on hand to help you with any aspect of our service.
They will pro-actively call you to ensure that you are happy with the service and that everything is running smoothly.